I can’t help it. I’m always on the search for fun, new things! I’ve came across some really great products and I think they will be perfect for you for spring. Here in Wisconsin we come crawling out of winter looking for anything that can brighten up our days. Here they are in no particular order and the reason why I love that product.
- Gimmie Brow by Benefit Cosmetics. This is a tinted eyebrow gel that contains tiny microfibers which adhere to skin & hairs. It instantly gives my brows the full and natural look (even though they are not microbladed). I use it almost every day. It doesn’t smear and washes off easily with my makeup cloths at night.
- Joico Color Butter. I’ve used the pink/rose color and it’s completely non-committal! Very easy to apply with gloves on either wet or dry hair. My locks came out a very soft rose color. I’m so pleased and know that it will wash out in a week or so. There are lots of colors to choose from and the directions are easy to follow. I even experimented on my young girls.
- Rothy’s ballet flats. These run true-to-size as I’ve ordered a 10.5 (which rocks because they even HAVE a half size). I need a comfortable ballet flat for traveling later this year and leather tends to make my feet sweat. These are made from a woven material which comes from recycled water bottles. The shoes are recyclable and can even be washed. I’m really impressed with how comfortable they are. I know my feet will be happy traveling for three weeks with them on.
- Self-Made Stella & Dot tee. I love Stella & Dot jewelry and but this shirt goes to a whole new level. I am self-made, my mother is self-made, and I sure hope that one of my girls are self-made someday. This shirt has gold foil and speaks to the empowerment of women.
- Lola 100% organic cotton feminine hygiene products. I’ve read so much about the toxins in feminine products and I started to worry what the future would look like for my girls. I know lots of women with cancer these days (unrelated to feminine products) but it really made me think about what I’m putting inside my body and what my young girls may be putting inside theirs. Lola products have no toxins, dyes, or synthetic stuff. It’s just organic cotton. Bonus: The company also donates feminine care products to low-income women and girls across the U.S.
- Lash Boost Enhancement Serum. Ok, this may seem a little weird, talking about organic fem products and then throwing in lash enhancement serum— but these are YOUR lashes! No extensions or fillers. Just natural longer, darker, and fuller-looking lashes and eye brows. In weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara at all.
I could go on and on but these are really top in my books for now. Stay tuned for more coming at you. I’d love to hear what you favorite (even splurge) products are right now.